If you like my blog please follow me on Google connect or Bloglovin!

Sunday 18 September 2011

Topshop Unique S/S 12

Just watched the Unique show live on the Topshop website. Spotted my favourite blogger Rumi Neely (Fashion Toast) sitting alongside Susie Bubble (Style Bubble) and Carolina Engman (Fashion Squad).
The show was inspired by Elizabeth Taylor in Cleopatra. All the models had their hair slicked back with gold leaf and black, gold, pink and turquoise featuring prominently. Pencil skirts and mid-calf dresses with horizontal stripes, Egyptian inspired prints in turquoise and gold and sweatshirts with Elizabeth Taylor's face.
Pictures posted as soon as I can get my hands on them!

1 comment:

  1. We are looking forward for the pics! Nice blog..

    www.fashionhasit.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message and tell me what you think!